Your First Visit
Your First Visit
- We offer convenient appointment times Monday through Friday.
- Early morning, lunch hour, evening and weekend appointments can sometimes be accommodated. Please call for availability.
- Messages left after hours for appointments will be returned promptly the following business morning for scheduling.
- We request at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment.
What To Expect At Your 1st Visit
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out paperwork.
- The doctor will ask you some questions about your health and the reason for your visit.
- He will then evaluate you and make a diagnosis.
- The diagnosis will be discussed with you and he will answer any questions you may have.
- He will then perform the prescribed chiropractic treatment often a therapeutic adjustment followed by physiotherapy.
- NO CONTRACTS - Our mission is to get you healthy and pain-free in as few visits as possible so you can get on with your life. We will never ask you to sign an expensive contract for dozens of unnecessary visits.
FAQs Regarding Insurance & Payments
DO YOU ACCEPT INSURANCE?
- Yes! We accept insurance from most providers. Please bring your insurance card to your appointment and alert us of any changes in coverage or if you change providers. Copays are due in full at the time of your visit.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE INSURANCE?
- No problem! We offer affordable rates for our patients without chiropractic insurance coverage. Payment is due in full at the time of your appointment. We accept cash, checks and major credit cards.
I'M A VETERAN. CAN YOU BILL THE VA FOR MY TREATMENT?
- Dr. Aley is a preferred chiropractic provider for veterans with medical benefits. You must first get a referral from your VA primary care provider (PCP) before beginning treatment.
HOW CAN YOU HELP IF I'VE BEEN IN A MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT?
- Patients have up to one year of insured treatment coverage starting from the Date Of Injury (D.O.I.). Personal Injury Protection (P.I.P) is included in all auto insurance policies. Click here for more info about Motor Vehicle Accident (M.V.A.) coverage and treatments
HOW CAN YOU HELP IF I'VE BEEN INJURED ON THE JOB?
- If you have been injured on the job, we can evaluate and treat your injuries and bill your Workers' Comp insurance. Click here for more info about Workers' Compensation coverage and treatments.